• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our 2018-2019 edition. Please comment on our stories and enjoy!

Battlefield 5

Back to Article
Back to Article

Battlefield 5

A brand new video game, Battlefield 5, came out November 20, 2018 and this game will be better than any other battlefield games before it.  The setting of this game is focused on the battles of World War II. This game will have new elements such as if an enemy outpost is heavily defended, the player can call in a rocket or a flame-throwing croc tank.  The premium pass will be free, you heard me correctly, free, period.

For the map, everything is destructible which means that you can rip through walls with high caliber bullets or get a tank and drive into the whole house.  Once destroyed, you must rebuild with the all new building system that’s being introduced into this game. The player can rebuild a house by building sandbag walls and by adding little trenches outside.  This will add new ways for your troops to go and win the game. Not only that, but there will also be a new game mode that will be added, FIREWALL.  Battlefield 5 has re-imagined battle royale by adding teams on a map and as the circle closes in, so does a wall of burning fire which makes the map smaller.

For single player mode, there will be new war stories to go through.  Drop into the icy country of Norway where artillery will plunder the air, knocking out planes.  This is just part of the new single player experience. Shortly after release of this game, an event will take place.  The event will be The Fall of Europe 1940.  This will be the battle between the British and the Germans in the French countryside.  In early 2019, the event will switch once more, making Greece the new location of war. Later on, you, the player, can go deeper and deeper into the war and unlock new features of the game.

This game will be available on PS4, Xbox 1, and Microsoft Windows.  As you might imagine from the subject matter, this game will be rated M for Mature. Prices for this game will be between $40 and $70, but there will be cheaper options, including used copies. Be sure to not forget that this game will launch on November 20, 2018.  You will be able to find me standing in line for most of the day, for sure!

Sergio, Staff Writer

Hi! My name is Sergio and this is my first year in Journalism. I like to do stories for video games and movies but also I’m a xbox gamer who loves game...