• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our 2018-2019 edition. Please comment on our stories and enjoy!

CNN 10

Back to Article
Back to Article

CNN 10

Have you heard about CNN 10?  If so, then you should be reading this. If you don’t know what CNN 10 is, it is a special news show that tells all of the news in just 10 minutes. Moving on with my story, CNN 10’s last day to say the news was on June 1st. I’m really going to miss CNN 10 because it was extremely interesting and also very funny because Carl Azuz used to make many puns. Carl Azuz was the anchor on all of the CNN 10 news days. I always used to see CNN 10 on my tablet and also on ‘B’ days in my Social Science class every day. I would always get interested in the news Carl Azuz used to say. Some of the interesting news that I really liked was when they announced that there was not a lot of food in Venezuela. Also what I found interesting while watching CNN 10 is that they announced many things that I didn’t know about like the shooting in Santa Fe, Texas. I only knew about the shooting in Thousand Oaks mall. Another thing that I will miss a lot about CNN 10 is all of the North Korea and South Korean presidents being together.  There was a lot of interesting things that I found out on CNN 10. It was very interesting and a lot of fun to know a lot of things that I never knew about before. Hopefully next year there will be more and more news in CNN 10 that are so interesting to me and to many other people that like CNN 10 news. Lastly, I hope you like CNN 10 and hope for there to be more CNN 10 news in all of these years that are coming.