• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our 2018-2019 edition. Please comment on our stories and enjoy!

The Battle Continues

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Battle Continues

The brand new video game Battlefield 5 will come out on November 20, 2018; this game will be better than any other battlefield games before it. The setting of this game if focused on the battles of World War II. This game will have new elements like if an enemy outpost is heavily defended the player can call in a rocket or a flamethrowing croc tank. The premium pass will be free; you heard me, free.

For the map everything is destructible, rip through walls with high caliber bullets or get a tank and run into the whole house. Once destroyed, you must rebuild with the all new building system.  The player can rebuild a house by building sandbag walls and by adding little trenches outside. This will add new ways for your troops to go and win the game. And a new game mode will be added, welcome to firewall. Battlefield 5 has reimagined battle royal by adding teams on a map as the circle closes a wall of burning fire makes the map smaller.

For single player mode there will be new war stories to go through, drop into the icy country of Norway where artillery will plunder the air, knocking out planes. This is just the beginning.  Shortly after release, an event will take place. The event will be the fall of Europe 1940. This will be the battle between the British and the Germans in the French countryside. In early 2019 the event will switch, Greece will be the new location.  Later on you the player can go deeper and deeper into the war and unlock new feature.

This game will be available on PS4, Xbox 1, and Microsoft Windows.  As you might imagine from the subject matter, this game will be rated M for Mature. Prices for this game will be between $40 and $70, but there will be cheaper options, including used copies. And don’t forget this game will launch on November 20, 2018. You will be able to find me standing in line for most of the day.  

Sergio, Staff Writer

Hi! My name is Sergio and this is my first year in Journalism. I like to do stories for video games and movies but also I’m a xbox gamer who loves game...