• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our Fall 2017 Edition! Thank you for reading - please comment at will.

Filed under Economics, Opinion

Old Cars vs New Cars

Are new cars better than old cars?  I have asked myself that question too many times already that I sometimes get stuck. Even car enthusiasts have thought of that. New cars, old cars what’s better?  Rumors are going around on the internet saying that old cars were built to last for decades, while new cars were built weak that takes about a year or two, to break down.  That is one of the reasons many people believe old cars are superior. Most people have been brainwashed by that idea. However, it is a conspiracy, yet on average, new cars last much longer.  New cars are built to be more safe and productive, than older cars. It could be argued that old cars are made out of harder, and thicker material, however they’re still not safe. This was proven by a study done by crashing new cars and old cars, into walls. The old car got totally crushed. People could also argue that old cars are simple and/or not  complicated, unlike new cars. Older cars are easier to work with.If they break down, you can always go to a nearby auto shop. However, that is a complete waste of money and time, when you could work on it yourself. Old cars is easier to fix by yourselves because they have less cabels and many other things. Older car parts may be more expensive, but last longer and operate better than new cars. For  little parts on new cars, you would have to pay around two hundred dollars. In my opinion, I think old cars are better than new cars. Although, some new cars are better looking. What do you think? You’ll be the judge. Just remember: cars tells a lot about you.