• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our 2018-2019 edition. Please comment on our stories and enjoy!

Filed under Technology

It is a Unique and Different Show

Back to Article
Back to Article

It is a Unique and Different Show

If you are a person who can’t stand TV shows being too sweet, corney, rainbows and unicorns, and a happily ever after, and would rather much prefer a show that has devastating episodes, dark and intense moods/concept, and a mysterious theme going around. There are currently four seasons and in between those seasons, there are a minimum of episodes that are almost an hour long. There are only a little bit, not a lot, episodes. For example, in season one, there is three episodes and in the follow up season, around the same.

Each season of each episodes, there is a mysterious and dark twist to it that will make everyone’s jaw drop to the floor! Unfortunately, it is only the bad guys that get away with it, while the good ones are at fault and have something bad happen to them. It sounds ludicrous, even though it should be the other way around. The show is a British television series that only premieres in Netflix and is amazing to watch. Unless, youŕe into dark, mysterious, moody scenes, where the light at the end of the tunnel never shows. Intense, right? Usually, you have no idea what the show is about, until the middle, since sometimes the episode gets straight to the point, without telling you.

There is also amazing technology included in the series that makes you wonder if we’re ever going to have that, in the future. The first time an episode showed this amazing technology device, I was so mesmerized and blinded by it that I wished we had that. Don´t get me wrong, we have amazing, advanced technology that previous generation before us, never had, but it was awesome that you almost wished you were in the series. However, even if there is great technology, it always comes with a price. As much as it comes and goes, technology is a huge part of the show that at the end, it may not sound as great as you thought. At the beginning, it was awesome to watch, but it has a way that it plays with a person’s mind that it ruins it for everybody. The technology is so intense, it has a huge impact on a specific person’s life in the show, that in the end it will shock you.