• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our Fall 2017 Edition! Thank you for reading - please comment at will.

Filed under News, Sports

Too Sweet

October 22, 2017 at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota at Tables, Ladders, and Chairs (TLC). The “Phenomenal 1” Aj Styles versus the “Demon King” Finn Balor. Former Bullet Club leaders will finally go head-to-head in a WWE ring.

“A dream match.; Match of the Year (MOTY) Contestant.”- WWE Universe.

“I have fought demons before and Finn Balor, you better get ready to meet the Phenomenal Aj Styles.” –Aj Styles

“We both have similar careers, but have never crossed paths, until TLC.”– Finn Balor

As Styles makes his entrance, he is overwhelmed with the welcome response by the crowd Due to Styles not only being a Phenomenal Superstar, but a Smackdown Live brand superstar, and this event being a Raw Pay-Per-View. The lights go out and a breath of a demon echoed throughout the arena and finally we were in the presence of the Demon King, Finn Balor. Both mega-stars stand in the middle of the squared circle, staring  and the crowd. In the background, they are chanting, “THIS IS AWESOME!” off the top of their lungs before the bout had even started, which happens rarely.

Both throw clubbing blows, back and forth, “mano e mano,”  it was basically a slug fest. Both phenomenons trying to one up each other. It was definitely a MOTY worthy candidate and one of the best matches of 2017 with the alleged ¨Demon King¨ Finn Balor being victorious after hitting his finishing move the Coup de Grace and pinning Styles 1, 2, 3. At the end of the match both former Bullet Club leaders stood face to face in the middle of the squared circle and gave each other the signature wrestling hand gesture the Too Sweet.