• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our Fall 2017 Edition! Thank you for reading - please comment at will.

Filed under Uncategorized

What is with the Hamburger Emoji?

While Emoji’s aren’t really my cup of tea, in fact I never use them outside of being ironic, this story is just too amazing to pass up. The hamburger emoji on Google’s versions of emojis, such as on android, while not necessarily new, has recently had one crucial mistake noticed by a writer and media analyst. He wrote, “I think we need to have a discussion about how Google’s burger emoji is placing the cheese underneath the burger, while Apple puts it on top”. This had thousands of people staring long and hard at the placement of the cheese on Google’s hamburger emoji and many started debates on whether or not this placement is correct.

Many people were on Apple’s slide, while many were on Google’s. One person noted that both versions of the emoji are wrong, since Apple’s has lettuce under the meat. Amidst all this debate, one person brought up the true winner in the hamburger emoji conflict: Microsoft.  They are the only one with meat, cheese, then toppings. After thousands of messages sent to Google’s CEO, Sundar Pichai, stated that he would get right to it once people could agree on the one true placement. No changes have been made.

1 Comment

One Response to “What is with the Hamburger Emoji?”

1. Jose Ruiz on November 13th, 2017 12:55 pm

I first heard this story a month go,I think.When I first read the article I didn’t understand it at all but your story really helped me understand,so I would like to thank you for that,I guess.And I am really craving a Burger right now.Well I should go get one if I can.Bye,Bye.

[Reply]

*

What is with the Hamburger Emoji?