• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our Fall 2017 Edition! Thank you for reading - please comment at will.

Roll of the Die – U.S. and North Korea

There’s been a lot of talk this summer about North Korea’s threats to attack certain places around the world. The United States has not taken this lightly, especially since President Trump got elected. Many people are uneasy about what they heard on the news and what our president might do if he gets permission to strike North Korea. This could mean war. These threats have the potential to rock our world to its core. North Korea has sent threats to attack the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam and also Japan. Guam is an island that is close to Japan and U.S. citizens live there. Also, a U.S. military installation sits on Guam. There is a lot of opinions about Trump’s decision to attack North Korea if they fire missiles, but some think otherwise. There’s one thing for sure about that there would be war across the continent if North Korea decides to fire missiles. This situation can be avoided, but we must be prepared if it actually happens. We can never be sure if Kim Jong Un will ever decide to take this dangerous action. The leaders of North Korea had had a bad relationship with the United States after the Cold War. The United States helped the Japanese win the war against the Koreans who were trying to win over South Korea’s territory by force. After that, North Korea’s relationship with the United States ended. Additionally, they have broken many rules, concerning the United States that protected people from harm. The relationship between the United States and North Korea began to soften, but it all crumpled after North Korea’s newest leader, Kim Jong Un, began to send threats about attacking different states. If a war does happen, many lives are at stake and thousands of homes might be destroyed. Now it lies in the hands of our American leader and North Korea’s. Who will roll the die first and what will the consequences be for all of us?

1 Comment

One Response to “Roll of the Die – U.S. and North Korea”

1. Saul on September 26th, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi Saul! I love your story. It is a great masterpiece. I loved everything in the story from the beginning of the story to the end because there was excellent detail and it was interesting from start to finish.

[Reply]

*

• Roll of the Die – U.S. and North Korea

Houston, We Have a Problem

5 Years on Air

Placing, Perfection and Potuzak – My Year in Math

MSN Loses an N – So Long Neymar

Rod- e – OH!

Mosques Open up to Hurricane Harvey Victims

The Rock’s New “Role”

One Home for One Euro!?

M&M Goes Soft in the Center

Roll of the Die – U.S. and North Korea