• September 25The Panther Page is back! This is our Fall 2017 Edition! Thank you for reading - please comment at will.

Break Me Off a Piece of That…

IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR THE HERSHEY COMPANY - Hunter Jobbins, freshman at Kansas State University, is all smiles in his car filled with nearly 6,500 Kit Kat bars on Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016, in Manhattan, Kansas. Earlier this week, Jobbins had a Kit Kat bar stolen from his unlocked car and a mysterious note was left from the thief. (Colin E. Braley/AP Images for The Hershey Company)

Colin E. Braley

Colin E. Braley

A Kansas University student has filed a complaint that a delicious kit kat was taken from his car. He left his car for 15 minutes without locking it. He came back and found the candy bar gone and a note explaining its disappearance.  Apparently a thief had taken his candy.  The thief wrote a note to explain why he broke into his car. “I saw your kit kat in the cup holder, and I wanted to eat it soo bad.” “I saw your door unlocked and I had to get it.” “I’m sorry but I have a sweet tooth.” They have not yet found the culprit, but things did work out okay for the student. The young man uploaded a picture of the note thinking that the company might replace the kit kat.  The company did a lot more than that.  They filled his car with bars – 6,500 bars to be exact.  A sweet ending to a story that started with a crime.

4 Comments

4 Responses to “Break Me Off a Piece of That…”

1. Deegan Villanueva on November 18th, 2016 2:12 pm

Wow. Lucky guy, I should file a complaint lol. Cool story!

[Reply]

2. Arizmar Gomez on November 21st, 2016 1:45 pm

I want a kit kat now, but great story and that guy is lucky. 🙂

[Reply]

3. Aileen Melendez on November 28th, 2016 9:38 am

hook me up with that kitkat lol cool story

[Reply]

4. Nancy on May 16th, 2017 2:06 pm

I like this story because it was so cool. How amazing that he went back to the car and saw a lot of kit kats. Now that I read this article I want to go get kit kat. )

[Reply]

*

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

Roll of the Die – U.S. and North Korea

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

Houston, We Have a Problem

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

5 Years on Air

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

Placing, Perfection and Potuzak – My Year in Math

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

MSN Loses an N – So Long Neymar

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

Rod- e – OH!

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

Mosques Open up to Hurricane Harvey Victims

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

The Rock’s New “Role”

• Break Me Off a Piece of That…

One Home for One Euro!?

Break Me Off a Piece of That…